I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me!
What Should I Do?
"I Think My Boyfriend is Cheating on Me!"
Infidelity in a relationship is heart breaking, and if you have doubts that your boyfriend might be cheating on you, it is better to look into this further.
Kylie, one of my best friends, had been with her boyfriend Mike for the four years. When I caught up with her recently, she looked very worried and anxious. I asked her what the matter was and she said “I think my boyfriend is cheating on me… what should I do?”
I gave her the following list of pointers and may be they could help you to spot a cheating boyfriend too.
- Both of you have been having lots of fights lately and you notice that it is your boyfriend who is picking unnecessary arguments all the time.
- Your boyfriend seems to be receiving lot of office or client calls at odd hours and for long durations. To make it worse every time he gets these calls, he locks himself in a room or asks you to leave the room saying it is official. Also he lowers his voice so you can hardly hear what he is saying.
- You suddenly find that he guards his phone jealously and doesn’t let you touch it.
- Your boyfriend is working late every night and keeps his mobile switched off during the time. He has also asked you not to call his workplace as he’ll be busy and doesn’t want any disturbance.
- He has been having lots of boys’ nights out recently and his mobile is always switched off when he is out.
- He seems to be broke all the time and whenever you enquire about where he spends his money, he gets angry and defensive.
- He seems to be having lot of headaches whenever you want to have sex, or he comes up with new moves in bed with a lot of dexterity. Either way, this is probably out of character for him and enough reason to make you say “I think my boyfriend is cheating on me.”
- If you live together and have been out of town alone, on return, you often find some subtle changes at home. These can be an indication that somebody else has been staying there in your absence.
- Your boyfriend has suddenly become very obsessive about his looks and takes more care of his appearance than ever before.
- You find that your boyfriend has changed his password for his personal mail ID, voice mails, etc, for which you had a common password earlier.
If the above signs sound familiar then unfortunately, your worries about “I think my boyfriend is cheating” could actually be a possibility.
Want To Know Who's Calling Your Spouse?
Enter Cellphone Number and Search Now!
Return From Think My Boyfriend is Cheating to Cheating and Infidelity Home Page